We are very pleased to announce that, following the easing of restrictions by the Welsh Assembly Government, the Bar and Restaurant will be open for the provision of outdoor drinks and food with effect from Monday 26 April.
Initial Opening Hours will be as follows:
Bar and Restaurant
Monday 11am – 4pm (Monday 26 April 11am – 6pm
Bank Holiday Monday 3 May 11am – 8pm)
Tuesday, Wednesday 11.30am – 4.30pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12 noon – 8pm
Sunday 12 noon – 6pm
Please Note the Restaurant will close 1 hour prior to these times.
Members will appreciate that in the case of inclement weather these hours may be curtailed.
Opening hours will be under constant review in the light of experience and will be fully reviewed again prior to full opening currently scheduled for 17 May.
Guidelines are below. The Directors and Staff greatly appreciated Members excellent observance of the Guidelines in previous restricted opening periods and are confident that your support will continue in the same vein.
ABERGELE GOLF CLUB – GUIDANCE FOR OPENING OF OUTDOOR BAR FACILITIES
1. Members who wish to use the Bar or the Restaurant should enter the Clubhouse by way of the upper Car Park entrance and present themselves to the Member of Staff at reception. They should give their names and contact telephone number which will be recorded along with their time of entry. You must sign in to be served.
2. A cleaned table on the Balcony will be allocated by the Bar Staff with chairs arranged to observe the 2 Metre Social Distancing Guidelines. Under no circumstances should chairs be moved from their fixed places nor should Members proceed to a table without being escorted there by the Bar Staff. When the Balcony is full, the overflow Tables in the upper Car Park will be used.
3. Drinking is only allowed whilst at allocated Tables and under no circumstances should Members stand to drink or consume Drinks not purchased from the Bar.
4. A member of staff will take the drinks order, get it from the Bar and serve it to the table. Members should note that staff are under strict instruction not to serve Members where the Guidelines are not being followed.
5. On delivery of the drinks order payment should be made to the member of staff by Bar Card or Contactless Card by preference. Cash will be accepted where there is no alternative.
6. Tables are allocated for a maximum of 2 hours although this will only be enforced if Members are waiting for tables.
1. The Bar facility will be open to Members only. NB The paying of a Green Fee confers day Membership on a visiting Golfer.
2. Toilets will be open in line with published guidelines but restricted to 1 person at a time for Ladies and 2 for Gentlemen.
3. Balcony Dining Tables cannot be booked but preference will be given to members using the Restaurant and you may be asked to move to other seating to accommodate Members wishing to eat.
THESE GUIDELINES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE PROTECTION OF STAFF AND MEMBERS ALIKE AND MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A MEMBER BEING ASKED TO LEAVE OR IN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES THE BAR FACILITY BEING CLOSED FORTHWITH