Ahead of the coming week, we’d like to share this latest update from Wales Golf;
The Welsh Government have introduced a tightening of the COVID-19 restrictions from Monday 14th of September:
– A maximum of six people from the extended household bubble will be able to meet indoors at any one time. This rule applies in clubhouses including restaurants and bar facilities. Please note: Children under 11 will not be counted in the six people
– It will be compulsory for people over the age of 11 to wear a face-covering in public indoor space such as professional shops & clubhouses
– Face coverings will not be required by customers in pubs or restaurants (E.G Clubhouse bar and restaurants areas)
– Up to 30 people can still meet up outside
– Local authorities are being given more power, so it is extremely important you keep up to date with the latest guidance for your local area and implement such changes in your club/facility risk assessment.