In light of recent updates from the Welsh government, we have also made process changes throughout the clubhouse and across the course. Please note the following changes, to be implemented with immediate effect…
– You can enter and exit from either door but must keep to the left while doing so.
– Give way on the stairs and a maximum of one person to be in the lift at any one time.
– Masks are to be worn in the club at all times. Any members with exemptions are to provide documentary proof. Exemptions must be entered on signing in sheet
– If you are just visiting downstairs, members are to sign in at the front door for track and trace purposes.
– If visiting upstairs, members are to sign in at the desk for track and trace.
– If the Bar is closed, members are to sign in at restaurant for track and trace.
– All sign in sheets are to be retained for 21 days and then shredded.
– Members must choose a table and wait for table service.
– There may be a time limit if demand increases.
– Cashless payments only.
– Up to 30 can eat and drink outdoors, as long as they remain socially distanced. Maximum six per table.
– A maximum of two can share a table indoors in the restaurant.
– A maximum of six can share a table in the main lounge
– Members must remain seated and not move to another table or move any tables and chairs under any circumstances.
– Members may remove masks while eating and drinking but they must be replaced when moving around the Club.
– Tables will be sanitised after use.
– Smokers are to use designated area by car park entrance. Maximum two people at a time, with no food or drink provided.
The Pro Shop
– There is now clear signage on entrance to and inside the shop advising customers of the correct social distancing for the safety of both staff and customers.
– Masks are to be worn in The Pro Shop at all times.
– There is a clear defined one-way system while in the shop – turn left towards the clothing and loop around there to queue.
There will be a hand sanitiser station at the entrance which all customers will be asked to use when entering the shop, and optional when leaving
– There will be a maximum of two customers in the shop at any one time following the one-way system, plus one more customer who requires more time for customer enquiries or further help with a sale.
– There will be a protective screen to protect the counter and ensure safety of customers and staff.
– All buggy keys are to be sanitised after use.
– Sanitiser available for members before buggy use.
– Start sheet will be updated daily on noticeboard for track and trace.
Please note – all meetings are now not allowed until further notice indoors