Welsh Government local lockdown measures state that,
– People will not be allowed to enter or leave these areas without a reasonable excuse, such as travel for work or education;
– People will only be able to meet people they don’t live with outdoors for the time being. They will not be able to form, or be in, extended households;
The restrictions will be in addition to the rules that apply everywhere in Wales, including:
– All licensed premises will have to stop serving alcohol at 10pm. All places licensed to sell alcohol for consumption on the premises will need to close by 10.20pm.
– Everyone over 11 years old will be required to wear face coverings in indoor public areas – as is the case across Wales.
Wales Golf would like to remind clubs and golfers that people cannot travel into or out of a restricted area for sport, as this is not a ‘reasonable excuse’ to enter or leave the area. Travel within a local lockdown area to a golf club is permissible providing you are a resident of that area.
Following feedback from members, the coffee machine is back. Also, Locker Rooms will be open from Monday 5th October. Please see below for Covid-19 controls;
– Members are advised to sanitise their hands before opening locker room doors
– Ladies to enter and exit from outside door only and follow one-way entrance and exit
– Men to enter and exit from outside door only and follow one-way entrance and exit
– Only three Members in locker rooms at any one time
– Showers and Toilets are NOT in use
– Sanitiser to be used and social distancing to be maintained