Abergele Golf Club Named Finalist for Go North Wales Tourism’s ‘Go Marketing and Media Recognition Award
Our Golf Club swings into the spotlight as a shortlist nominee for a marketing award at Go North Wales’ Tourism Award Show.
Abergele Golf Club has been shortlisted in the Go Marketing and Media Recognition category at the Go North Wales Tourism Awards.
The award, sponsored by Heart North and Mid Wales, recognises excellence in tourism marketing, with a focus on social media and digital marketing campaigns that have made a difference, and Abergele Golf Club is honoured to be a finalist.
The annual award show is taking place at the end of November 2023 and has received over 200 applications, all worthy of recognition.
Megan Harris, Marketing Manager at the Club, said: “We are extremely proud to have been shortlisted for the Go Marketing and Media Recognition Award”.
“We have worked tirelessly this year on our social media strategies, brand new website and marketing campaigns to ensure that we can showcase Abergele Golf Club as a tourism activity in North Wales”.
“We can’t wait to attend the awards ceremony on the 23rd of November and wish the best of luck to all the other shortlisted businesses”.
To find out more about the businesses that have been shortlisted this year, please visit https://gonorthwalestourismawards.website/finalists-winners/.
Latest News Posts
- Our Marketing Team Set To Attend The Go North Wales Tourism Awards Tonight
- Annual Dinner Dance: A Night to Remember
- Megan Harris Named Finalist for Go North Wales Tourism’s ‘Go Young Person in Tourism & Hospitality Award’
- Abergele Golf Club Named Finalist for Go North Wales Tourism’s ‘Go Marketing and Media Recognition Award’
- Fore Your Mental Health: How Golf Can Improve Your Well-Being